It's that time of year in North Dallas, TX. Say goodbye to cooler temperatures and welcome the sunshine of spring. Kick-off the new season by decluttering, cleaning, and organizing your Churchill on the Park Apartment.
How to Declutter and Get Ready for Spring
- Sort clothing into categories. Create at least three separate piles and distribute the items as "keep," "donate," and "trash." Consider selling those items online for more valuable pieces you no longer use.
- Establish a similar sorting system for old papers and junk mail. Shred any outdated and unwanted documents.
- Reevaluate the importance of keeping the items taking up the most space.
Tips and Hacks for Organizing and Spring Cleaning your Home
- Create a checklist of the specific areas you want to deep clean and organize. Check each task off once you complete it.
- Invest in or borrow a step ladder to wash walls, clean light fixtures, and dust ceiling fans.
- Use old newspapers for cleaning glass to achieve a streak-free surface.
- Stock up on supplies before you start cleaning. This prevents last-minute store runs.
When you reach the bottom of your checklist, treat rugs and flooring to a thorough vacuuming to remove any small debris from cleaning and dusting. Once your Churchill on the Park apartment has had a complete spring cleaning, it's time to add finishing touches. Invest in a new tart warmer and your favorite floral or linen scent to celebrate the spirit of spring.
Coming Home to your Organized Dallas Apartment
After days of spring cleaning your Churchill on the Park apartment, you may decide to treat yourself to an outing at the Dallas Museum of Art. While you're out, stop by Food Truck Lane in Klyde Warren Park for a gourmet lunch. Regardless of the Dallas day trip, you plan, you'll be happy to come home to a refreshed, organized living space.